- 10 Examples of How Rasulullah Treated Children
10 examples of how rasulullah dealt with children, from infancy to maturity, both his own children and other children, boys and girls.
- 45 days ago, 17 Jan 15, 12:44pm -
- Attributes of a Successful Parent
Several attributes of successful parents, mentioned in the sunnah: rahma (mercy), rifq (active gentleness), hilm (forebearance), hayaa (modesty), facilitating ease, not getting angry, and praying short prayers.
- 56 days ago, 6 Jan 15, 8:33pm -
- The Elephant Theory
The elephant theory: young elephants, shackled to a cement block, cannot move. They learn to give up, even as adults who can destroy the shackle and chain. Don't destroy your children; give them positive identities, and separate the behaviour from th…
- 56 days ago, 6 Jan 15, 7:48pm -
- The Sandwich Theory
The sandwich theory: when you give advice, start with something soft and nice; progress to the core issue (an issue, or a concern, not a problem), and finish again on a strong positive note. This prevents resistance.
- 56 days ago, 6 Jan 15, 7:34pm -
- Twelve Things About the Terrible Twos
Twelve things you can do to deal with terrible twos, that age between one and three: stay in control; build routines; think about it from their perspective; give them choice; use positive reinforcement; and more.
- 73 days ago, 20 Dec 14, 11:29pm -